What is Maidenhead parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Braywick Park, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1BN. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Maidenhead parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Stafferton Lodge. Café facilities are also available in the Braywick Leisure Centre - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alejandro DEL CAMPO
- Amy LOVELL
- Anna BALOGH
- Ben WESTON
- Benita SCAIFE
- Celine STURIALE
- Chloe BULLOCK
- Daniel HALL
- David DYER
- David MCCULLOCH
- David WAUGH
- Errol CAMPLING
- Gareth RALPHS
- Graham MATTHEWS
- Gregory SCARLETT
- Helal STEPHAN
- James CAMPLING
- Jim HOUSE
- John CAMPLING
- John SCAIFE
- Lesley GRAVES
- Linda SZULC
- Liz HORNBY
- Malcolm MOODY
- Nikki SPROSON
- Rachael ORME-SMITH
- Rosalind DYER
- Samuel HUNTER
- Sarah DAVIES
- Stephanie SMITH
- Stephen DONOVAN
- Wendy BULLOCK
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Maidenhead parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyHigginson, Marlow (4.8m), Upton Court (5.9m), Black Park (7.4m), Wycombe Rye (7.9m), Dinton Pastures (8.7m), Bracknell (8.8m), Henley-on-Thames (9m), Woodley (9.1m), Reading (10.5m), California Country (11.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.