All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Maidstone parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Maidstone parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Lock Lane, Sandling, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3AU. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Maidstone parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Dotty’s Tea Room at Museum of Kent Life - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Ann GREBBELL • Archie GILLIES • Cara BROWN • Catey BOWLES • Chris GEDGE • Claire GILLESPIE • Colin FIELD • Donna CARR • Erik HOGG • Harriet ODLING • Jack MORRIS • James MEAD • James WOODCOCK • Jim GILLESPIE • Jim MURRAY • Jo FRAZER-WISE • Joseph FRAMPTON • Josie BILLINGHAM • Keeley FRAZER-WISE • Madison MACLAURIN • Max JEFFERIES • Meadow MACLAURIN • Mick CRANFIELD • Mick JEFFERIES • Molly MINTER • Nikki MOODY • Paul MCINULTY • Pete MORRIS • Rhoda EDWARDS • Sam FURZER • Stephen MOORE • Steve RUSSELL • Sue JAMES • Timothy Russell CARR • Toby BROOKER • Zachary LUDWIN
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Maidstone parkrun happen.
Maidstone parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Maidstone parkrun is cancelled on 17/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyMalling (3.3m), Great Lines (6.5m), Shorne Woods (8.4m), Cyclopark (10.8m), Sittingbourne (10.9m), Tonbridge (12.3m), Lullingstone (14.4m), Royal Tunbridge Wells (14.8m), Thurrock (14.8m), Bedgebury Pinetum (15.7m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.