Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Maldon Prom parkrun
What is Maldon Prom parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Maldon Promenade Park, Park Drive, Maldon, Essex, CM9 5JQ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Maldon Prom parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the café by the wildlife lake, or in summer maybe an ice-cream from the café by the start/finish - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew LAGER • Andrew MCGREGOR • Andrew WALKER • Anthony KNIGHT • Anya-Louise FERRIS • Bob GEAR • Carl HARPER • Carol NOBES • Charlotte NAUGHTON • Dave FERRIS • David STOKES • Deborah CUTLER • Elaine FERRIS • Elaine VAUGHAN • Elspeth MISSEN • Fiona GRIFFITHS • Gabrielle BOLAND • Gordon MCAULAY • James SKILLERN • Jamie CHISHOLM • Janet SIMS • Joanne DENNIS • John BUCHANAN • Julia OSBORNE • Julie BENNETT • Lisa BURGESS • Lisa GOODACRE • Michelle LAMARRE • Sarah NAUGHTON • Teresa MITCHELL • Tim SHEPPARD • Yvonne MCAULAY
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Maldon Prom parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbySouth Woodham Ferrers (7.3m), Burnham-on-Crouch (8.6m), Hockley Woods (9.2m), Chelmsford Central (9.6m), Wickford Memorial (9.9m), Great Notley (12m), Hadleigh (12.9m), Basildon (13.1m), Chalkwell Beach (13.1m), Billericay (13.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.