This event is currently suspended due to COVID-19.
For country specific information around events in the UK, please see here.
Mallards Pike parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Mallards Pike parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Mallards Pike, Parkend, Lydney, Gloucestershire, GL15 4HD. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Mallards Pike parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Mallards Pike Café. Ask for details of the parkrun special - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Ali FORD • Amanda GENTLE • Andrew KAYE • Clare CURTIS • Daniel CUMMINGS • Deborah TALBOTT • Emi-Lou BARKER • Esme FORD • Heath GWILLIAM • James CLAY • Jane WOOLLEY • Joe KENNEDY • Linda BELLINGHAM • Mark AINSWORTH • Martin BLAKEBROUGH • Paul JONES • Sash HARVEY • Simon ROBERTS • Tony HIGHFIELD • Vic N' SKRUFF (AINS)
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Mallards Pike parkrun happen.
Mallards Pike parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Mallards Pike parkrun is cancelled on 31/07/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyForest of Dean (3.7m), Lydney (4.4m), Berkeley Green (6.6m), Ross-on-Wye (9.3m), Stonehouse (10.5m), Newent (11m), Kingsway (11.2m), Thornbury (12.3m), Wotton (12.5m), Severn Bridge (12.8m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.