All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Market Harborough parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Market Harborough parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Welland Park, Market Harborough, LE16 9DW. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Market Harborough parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Café at Welland Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amelie SCOTT • Amy TURNER-HENKE • Carrie SPRAY • Clare SCOTT • Clive TAYLOR • Denise CANNADINE • Em REED • Emma PARR • Freya WINGFIELD-DOBBS • Georgia POYNTON • Gina GUASTELLA • Harry MCCARTHY • Imogen SCOTT • Joanne RAINE • Karen RAWLINGS • Kathryn RAWLINGS • Katie CAMPION • Keith SPRAY • Liz BAILEY • Lucas REED • Lucy ALLSOPP • Luke REEVES • Mark BOSENCE • Martin HAZLEWOOD • Max CLOWES • Michael HEMINGWAY • Mike ALMOND • Mike HAYNES-COOTE • Millie MARTIN • Molly HARPER • Naomi MARTIN • Nicola ANDERSON • Paul ATKINSON • Peggy WILSON-BENN • Poppy MAYER • Rebecca HARRINGTON • Sharon MCCARTHY • Sophia IRVING • Stuart BEARD • Thea CAMPION • Tom MONCRIEF • Zara MONTGOMERY
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Market Harborough parkrun happen.
Market Harborough parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Market Harborough parkrun is cancelled on 15/08/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyCorby (9.9m), Brixworth Country (10.8m), Kettering (11m), Leicester Victoria (13.1m), Braunstone (14.9m), Rugby (14.9m), Northampton (15.7m), Irchester Country (16.8m), Sixfields Upton (17m), Rutland Water (17.2m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.