What is Melksham parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at King George V Park, Melksham, SN12 7ED. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Melksham parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Melksham Pavilion, King George V Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alex BODY
- Alexandra GODDARD
- Caroline FIELDING
- Catrin PULLINGER
- Cheryl SCOTT
- Colin GOODHIND
- Dan SAULT
- Dennis FILLIS
- Evie PITTS
- Harrison DAVIES
- Hayley SOUTHGATE
- Heather OSAK
- Howie MARSON
- James MACALISTER
- Jill MCMASTER
- Justine MACALISTER
- Keith GRAY
- Maia ENGLISH
- Melanie WATT
- Natalie CARTER
- Paul BIGGIN
- Penelope PARKER
- Phoebe JONES
- Richard SOUTHGATE
- Rob CLARK
- Sam FILLIS
- Sarah CARDY
- Shane GODDARD
- Steve BATHER
- Sue CARROLL
- Susan BYRNE
- Tony EARLEY
- Tracy SMITH
- Tyrone MANSFIELD
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Melksham parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyChippenham (5.8m), Southwick Country Park (6.5m), Bath Skyline (8.8m), The Old Showfield (12.3m), Somerdale Pavilion (15.9m), Chipping Sodbury (16.1m), Pomphrey Hill (16.3m), Lydiard (17.6m), Marlborough Common (17.7m), Tetbury Goods Shed (18m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.