Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Melksham parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at King George V Park, Melksham, SN12 7ED. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Melksham parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Melksham Pavilion, King George V Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex BODY • Ali HOLMES • Annabella WEIR • Caroline FIELDING • Cheryl SCOTT • Clive TELFER • Colin GOODHIND • Dale HAYWARD • Dennis FILLIS • Dwayne BRESSINGTON • Emma SCOTT • Harry BRESSINGTON • James JUDD • Jill MCMASTER • Jo PHILLIPS • Lily BRESSINGTON • Natalie CARTER • Pamela AKERMAN • Paul BAILEY • Richard GRIESHABER • Richard SOUTHGATE • Robert HARTAS • Sam FILLIS • Sidney BIRCH • Sue CARROLL • Susan BYRNE • Tahliah MOSLEY • Tracey BAILEY • Tracy SMITH • Tyrone MANSFIELD
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Melksham parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Melksham parkrun is cancelled on 27/11/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyChippenham (5.8m), Southwick Country Park (6.5m), Bath Skyline (8.8m), The Old Showfield (12.3m), Somerdale Pavilion (15.9m), Chipping Sodbury (16.1m), Pomphrey Hill (16.3m), Lydiard (17.6m), Marlborough Common (17.7m), Tetbury Goods Shed (18m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.