All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Millennium Country parkrun, Forest of Marston Vale - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Millennium Country parkrun, Forest of Marston Vale?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Forest of Marston Vale - The Forest Centre, Millennium Country Park, Station Road, Marston Moretaine, Beds, MK43 0PR. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Millennium Country parkrun, Forest of Marston Vale needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Lakeside Café at the Forest Centre - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Ann DAVIES • Barry EPHGRAVE • Beverley GOUS • George HING • Glyn MACADAM • Harry TRANTER • Helen GARDNER • Laura HING • Laurence MALE • Liam MANNION • Marjorie AUSTIN • Matthew HYLAND • Nicky SMITH • Peter GARDNER • Rebekah HARE • Rebekah MACADAM • Samantha GOUS • Sophie HING
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Millennium Country parkrun, Forest of Marston Vale happen.
Millennium Country parkrun, Forest of Marston Vale takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Millennium Country parkrun, Forest of Marston Vale is cancelled on 03/10/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyGreat Denham (4m), Bedford (6.5m), Milton Keynes (8.1m), Linford Wood (9.6m), Rushmere (10.1m), Houghton Hall (11.4m), Henlow Bridge Lakes (11.5m), Luton Wardown (13m), Dunstable Downs (13.8m), Letchworth (14m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.