14/03/2020 | #169
How to Search
Use the search box to find parkrunners by:
- Age Category
- Achievement (PB or First Timer)
Start typing in the box and after two characters the matching options will appear in a drop down list. Select the option to find.
To refine the search, start typing again and matching options for the remaining categories will appear in a drop down list for selection.
To remove the search, click or tap on the X next to the selected option.
VM40-44 | 46.81%
46.81% age grade
96 parkruns | Male 2 | Member of the parkrun 50 Club
VM55-59 | 47.78%
47.78% age grade
13 parkruns | Female 1
VW35-39 | 43.33%
43.33% age grade
22 parkruns | Male 3
VM35-39 | 39.12%
39.12% age grade
81 parkruns | Male 4 | Member of the parkrun 50 Club
VM50-54 | 42.44%
42.44% age grade
107 parkruns | Male 5 | Member of the parkrun 100 Club
VM50-54 | 41.20%
41.20% age grade
2 parkruns | Male 6
SM30-34 | 34.76%
34.76% age grade
130 parkruns | Male 7 | Member of the parkrun 100 Club
VM65-69 | 39.58%
39.58% age grade
99 parkruns | Female 2 | Member of the parkrun 50 Club
VW55-59 | 39.15%
39.15% age grade
31 parkruns | Female 3
VW40-44 | 28.38%
28.38% age grade
57 parkruns | Female 4 | Member of the parkrun 50 Club
VW55-59 | 32.89%
32.89% age grade
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen: Andy BURN, Wendy CRAIK, Karen HUGHES, Karen MOORE, Penny MORETON, Shelley MYERS, Andrew RIGG, John ROBERTS, Richard ROBERTS, John RODGERS, Pranee SOWERBY, Milly WILSON
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Position - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the parkrunner; clicking on the name takes you to that person's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Group - represents the age category of the participant on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheelchair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the parkrunner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Club - Running club if registered.
- PB - Personal Best
- Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
Results can be sorted and searched using the filters at the top of the table.