Milton Keynes parkrun
What is Milton Keynes parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Willen Lake. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Milton Keynes parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the One4Six cafe on the lakeside next to the childrens play area. Approx 600m from the finish line - please come and join us
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Angela MONZIONE
- Angus MACLEOD
- Ben REYNOLDS
- Christopher MAHONEY
- Clare HILLYARD
- Fiona LOXTON
- Gary FENTON
- James DELAMERE
- Jen BATES
- Jennifer SANGSTER
- Jenny FENTON
- Jonathan GRENDELMEIER
- Jonty TAYLOR
- Karen P
- Kaz HYSON
- Kin UNG
- Leanne FARNELL
- Lindsay CHARD
- Lorna CORBETT
- Luca GRENDELMEIER
- Mason EDWARDS
- Michelle MOTTRAM
- Mick BATES
- Molly CLARKE
- Natalie CHAPMAN
- Noah COOPER-BENNETT
- Peter BENNETT
- Rosie BYRNE
- Sarah BIRD
- Simon SHARKEY WOODS
- Stacy CLEMES
- Sue BOOTHBY
- Susannah QUINN
- Tim HADDEN
- Vivien LYNHAM
- Warren GOODLAKE
- Zach EVANS
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Milton Keynes parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Milton Keynes parkrun is cancelled on 28/05/22 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyLinford Wood (1.7m), Bury Field (2.6m), Rushmere (7.4m), Millennium Country (8.1m), Salcey Forest (9.1m), Great Denham (10.3m), Buckingham (11.7m), Watermeadows (12.7m), Bedford (13.1m), Houghton Hall (13.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.