All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Moors Valley parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Moors Valley parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Moors Valley Country Park and Forest, Horton road, Ashley Heath, Nr. Ringwood, Dorset, BH24 2ET. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Moors Valley parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Seasons Restaurant - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam ALLDRIDGE • Alison WARD • Angie HARPER • Bettina F CHURCH • Clare FOOTE • Derek CLARK • Ellie PIPER • Evan COLLINS • Gareth WATTS • George HOLLOWAY • Grace HOLLOWAY • Grace HUGHES • Heidi SNOOK • Helena SHAW • Herbie LINES-CLARKE • Jason BEECH • Jenny BASSETT • Jenson HARRIS • Joanna DANIEL • Jonathan MEADOWS • Joseph PARNUM • Julie PEGORARO • Keely HISTED • Kitty MCGOWAN • Linda MATTHEW • Lorna BOND • Mandy GREEN • Matt WESTON • Max PEPPERELL • Owen EDGINTON • Philip MOSES • Richard FOX • Richard KNOTT • Sally NEWMAN • Teresa BOWES • Tina MCGOWAN • Tricia KNOTT
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Moors Valley parkrun happen.
Moors Valley parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Moors Valley parkrun is cancelled on 11/07/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyBournemouth (8.2m), Poole (10.4m), Upton House (10.8m), Brockenhurst (12.4m), Blandford (13.8m), Salisbury (14.8m), Lymington Woodside (15.1m), Mountbatten School (18.9m), Southampton (19.9m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.