All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Myrtle parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Myrtle parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Myrtle Park, Myrtle Grove, Bingley, BD16 1HJ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Myrtle parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Loft Café Bar, 127 Main St, Bingley, BD16 2HT - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex PICTON • Alistair WHITEHEAD • Andrew BROWN • Andrew ECCLES • Angela COSTELLO • Anna BEDFORD • Bev HALL • Chloe WEATHERHEAD • Chris BROWN • Christine DAY • Hannah SULLIVAN • Helen WALSTOW • Jake CARRICK • Jeanne HUDSON • Joseph KIRWAN • Karen DOUGLAS • Liz FRANCOS • Michael PETRIE • Molly SMITH • Nicola BROWN • Oscar THORNING • Paul HELLENS • Paul SULLIVAN • Sarah OXLEY • Sarah SULLIVAN • Shakeel WEELDFORMULA • Steve WATKINS • Thomas KIRWAN • Thomas NASH • Yvonne HARRISON • Zara WATKINS
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Myrtle parkrun happen.
Myrtle parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Myrtle parkrun is cancelled on 16/01/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyRoberts Park (1.9m), Bradford (3.4m), Cliffe Castle (3.6m), Horton Park (5.1m), Bowling Park (6.2m), Chevin Forest (7.8m), Halifax (8.1m), Bramley (8.7m), Brighouse (10m), Oakwell Hall (10m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.