Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Myrtle parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Myrtle Park, Myrtle Grove, Bingley, BD16 1HJ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Myrtle parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Loft Café Bar, 127 Main St, Bingley, BD16 2HT - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Bev HALL • Carol KEIGHLEY • Catherine WATKINS • Chris BROWN • Chris DAY • Christine DAY • Hannah SULLIVAN • Joe WHEATLEY • Joseph KIRWAN • Louise FINN • Marisa AITKEN • Neil SMITH • Nicola BROWN • Paul SULLIVAN • Richard KIRWAN • Robbie TEMPLE • Sarah SULLIVAN • Steve WATKINS • Thomas KIRWAN • Tony CARLYLE • Wendy CARLYLE • Zara WATKINS
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Myrtle parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyRoberts Park (1.9m), Bradford (3.4m), Cliffe Castle (3.6m), Horton Park (5.1m), Bowling Park (6.2m), Chevin Forest (7.8m), Halifax (8.1m), Bramley (8.7m), Brighouse (10m), Oakwell Hall (10m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.