Saturday 29th Feb parkrun latest

Course Inspection, due to current weather conditions, to take place on Friday morning and a decision will be posted by 1300 tomorrow as to whether the parkrun on Sat 29th will go ahead or not. Please share this note as widely as possible and keep an eye out here for further updates.