Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Northala Fields parkrun
What is Northala Fields parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Northala Fields Park, Kensington Road, Ealing, Greater London, UB5 6UR. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Northala Fields parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the San Remo café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Angela MURRAY • Ansh MISTRY • Barbro JULIN • Celine DANDEH-NJIE • Geetha CHENNAMCHETTI • Greg FERNANDES-LAWES • Harjeet RAO • Jaswinder Kaur MARBAY • Kuldip GILL • Kuldip Singh RAI • Laura LEUNG • Louise PRINCE • Mark KENCROFT • Martin DAOUD • Monica JASWAL • Nick WALKER • Pat DESMOND • Philip PLATT • Pritam GILL • Rayane HAMIDOUCHE • Shirley VICK • Sophie LEUNG • Sukhvinder UPPAL • Tony WALLER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Northala Fields parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyHarrow (3.2m), Osterley (3.8m), Gunnersbury (4.6m), Canons Park (6m), Old Deer Park (6.1m), Wormwood Scrubs (6.1m), South Oxhey (6.4m), Gladstone (6.5m), Crane Park (6.9m), Hanworth (7.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.