What is Northallerton parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Hambleton Leisure Centre, Stone Cross, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 2UZ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Northallerton parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Lisa’s Sandwich and Snack Bar at 301 High Street - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Andrew HUGILL
- Anna BONNER
- Chris RODGERS
- Colin WILKIE
- Deborah HUGILL
- Doreen RANSON
- Elizabeth Jane DESBOIS
- Hayley KILLICK
- Ian MOIR
- Josh WOOD
- Lizzie CLAPHAM
- Martin HODGSON
- Michael COTTON
- Michael TAYLOR
- Mike CLEASBY
- Nic WATTERS
- Peter ALLANSON
- Phillip CRAIG
- Ryan SAUNDERS
- Sarah NORMAN
- Steve IRVING
- Thomas MORTIMORE
- Zoe CARTER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Northallerton parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyDarlington South Park (12.5m), Stewart (16.1m), Albert (17.1m), Fountains Abbey (17.5m), Flatts Lane (17.7m), Millfield (18.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.