Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Northampton parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Northampton parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Northampton Racecourse, Kettering Road, NN1 4LG. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Northampton parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at The Good Loaf, 1 Overstone Road, NN1 3JL - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan HALL • Alastair RAPLEY • Alison POSTLETHWAITE • Anika TROTMAN • Anne COKAYNE • Bec LAMBERT • Bryan LEWIN • Catherine HANBURY • Emma ROBINSON • Gerald BILLIS • Graham LAURIE • James THORPE • Jayne HEATON-HARRIS • Jeff BATTISON • Jenny GASKILL • Julie FITZELL • Katherine MCFADIAN • Laura WILLETTS • Leigh BARKER • Lynette PARK • Mark DEAN • Mark LAMBERT • Matt BUSHELL • Michelle LEWIS • Nigel RYALLS • Oli CHERRINGTON • Paul THORNEYCROFT • Ruksana WADE • Samantha TEARLE • Sarah COOPER • Stirling GREEN • Stu VINCENT • Tony KENNEDY • Wendy WHEELER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Northampton parkrun happen.
Northampton parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Northampton parkrun is cancelled on 31/07/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbySixfields Upton (2.8m), Brixworth Country (4.9m), Salcey Forest (6.4m), Watermeadows (9m), Irchester Country (9.3m), Daventry (11.6m), Kettering (11.9m), Linford Wood (14.1m), Milton Keynes (15.3m), Market Harborough (15.7m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.