What is Norwich parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Eaton Park, Norwich. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Norwich parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee, and lots of other lovely things, at the Eaton Park Cafe - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Adrian MARTIN
- Amelia TURNER
- Catherine ROSS
- Chris GROVES
- Claire OWEN
- David FARMER
- Ed TURNER
- Emily PARR
- Gary PENN
- Hayley STRIVENS
- Helen MIAN
- Janette WOODCOCK
- Jenny MASON
- John MASON
- Kat TODD
- Lawrence Edward WADE
- Lesley SHIPGOOD
- Lesley WOOD
- Martin John WATSON
- Mary ANDERSON
- Neil SHEARER
- Penny READ
- Peter SCOTT
- Stephen TAYLOR
- Steve William COOK
- Sue COOKE
- Terrence ATKINS
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Norwich parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyColney Lane (1.3m), Sloughbottom (1.9m), Catton (3m), Brundall (6.8m), Lingwood (10m), Blickling (13.4m), North Walsham (14.8m), Harleston Magpies (16.4m), Flegg High (17.3m), Loch Neaton (18.2m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.