What is Oldham parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Alexandra Park, Kings Road, Oldham, OL8 2BH. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Oldham parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Boathouse Cafe - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Adam HIGSON
- David ROBINSON
- Georgia HUTCHINGS
- Hazel SUGDEN
- Heather BURNS
- Jenny HIGSON
- John Charles HEATHCOTE
- John CONNERY
- Karen STUTTARD
- Kay FAULKNER
- Kevin HUTCHINGS
- Malcolm SUGDEN
- Martin BRIERLEY
- Nigel PENGELLY
- Ruth DAWSON
- Ruth TITMUSS
- Simon Bruce LAKE
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Oldham parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyChadderton Hall (2.6m), Stamford Park (3.4m), Hyde (5.4m), Heaton Park (6.3m), Peel (7.6m), South Manchester (7.9m), Alexandra (8.3m), Watergrove (8.6m), Woodbank (8.8m), Glossop (9.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.