All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Osterley parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Osterley parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Osterley Park, Jersey Road, Isleworth, TW7 4RB. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Osterley parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Tea Rooms in the Stable Yard - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew LAWRENCE • Antony BROWN • Ayaan BAIG • Ben CRYAN • Brian STAKELUM • Charles SIMMONDS • Christopher MAYBIN • Clare EVERARD • Connie PALLETT • Dave BOOKLESS • Denise FOXE-KING • Fiona CLOSE • Gabriella EVANS • Geoff MILES • Jessamyn LUSCOMBE • Jozsef MAK • Kay LYDALL • Kenny CHAN • Matthew BALE • Nick CRYAN • Paul DUFFY • Rahul SONDHI • Samantha FOXE-KING • Samra SAID • Seamus MCEVOY • Sharon PRENDERGAST • Sophie ROUHAUD • Tina DONOVAN
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Osterley parkrun happen.
Osterley parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Osterley parkrun is cancelled on 08/08/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyOld Deer Park (2.5m), Gunnersbury (2.6m), Crane Park (3.5m), Richmond Park (3.6m), Northala Fields (3.8m), Hanworth (4.1m), Kingston (4.7m), Wormwood Scrubs (5.2m), Bushy Park (5.5m), Bedfont Lakes (5.5m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.