Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Oxford parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Cutteslowe and Sunnymead Park, Oxford. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Oxford parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The San Remo café. It is within a few hundred meters of the start/finish line. We'd love to see you there and recommend the tea and cakes - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amelia PAGETT • Andrew BURTENSHAW • Andrew SULLEY • Carrie DODD • Clive JONES • Daniel WILLIAMSON • Eileen VIELVOYE • Elaine AITKEN • Evelyn JOSLIN • Fionan O'SULLIVAN • Jacob PAGETT • Jo ALDHOUSE • Jonny GUY • Keith KIRBY • Kevin BALL • Kim PRIDDIS • Louis ENSKAT • Nicola BILLINGTON • Paul GRIMSDALE • Peter SMITH • Philip ROSE • Richard SILVESTER • Rona SUTHERLAND • Rupert TRUMAN • Sheila GASCOIGNE • Simon MUNDAY • Sophie WRIGHT
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Oxford parkrun happen.
Oxford parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyHarcourt Hill (3.8m), Horspath (4.9m), Bicester (8.5m), Abingdon (8.5m), Witney (10.7m), Didcot (12.3m), Grove Fields (14.9m), Chipping Norton School (15.6m), Aylesbury (18.3m), Buckingham (18.6m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.