Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Panshanger parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Panshanger parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Panshanger Park, Panshanger Lane, Hertford, SG14 2NJ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Panshanger parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the little red van of Cafe2U - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam GRANT • Adam PRAVERMAN • Andy STURGESS • Bruce CROWTHER • Chris ELAND • Daniel BURNS • Dave GRAY • Elizabeth CLARK • Gareth ASKEY • Geoffrey CORDINGLEY • Isaac RODRIGUEZ • Jim DAVIS • Katy DEHADRAY • Louise SMITH • Lucy ILES • Martin NORMAN • Pamela HURD • Patrick MILLAR • Paul GATENS • Peter YOUNG • Rab HARLEY • Richard DARLEY • Rowan SWINHOE • Samantha PLUMMER • Sarah HOPEWELL • Steve DAVIES • Sue FLETCHER • Tim STANLEY
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Panshanger parkrun happen.
Panshanger parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyWestmill (2.7m), Barclay (4.6m), Stevenage (8m), Jersey Farm (8.7m), Harlow (9.1m), Gunpowder (9.5m), St Albans (11m), Oak Hill (11.1m), Grovelands (11.3m), Pymmes (12.4m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.