Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Pontypridd parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Ynysangharad War Memorial Park, Bridge Street, Pontypridd, CF37 4PE. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Pontypridd parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Cafe Lido, located next to the children's play area. Plenty of indoor and outdoor seating available. Discounts for parkrunners by showing your parkrun barcode or wristband after the event - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amanda SALTMARSH • Blaine BURBIDGE-SMITH • Catherine Ellen DUDDRIDGE • Cheryl LEE • Chris MONK • Christina SHALLISH-LEWIS • Dan POWELL • David SANSOM • David SHEWRING • Gareth HOWELL • Gwyneth LEIVERS • Hilary WRIGHT • Jess WATTS • Joanne DENDLE • Julia ANDREWS • Karl JOHNSON • Kathryn LOAT • Katie MORTIMER-JONES • Katie WATTS • Lianne EDMUNDS • Mairi SEN • Melanie EVANS • Michael HURST • Nick BUSH • Rebekah DANIEL • Rhyddian JOHN • Ruth NORTHWAY • Sarah SHEPHEARD • Stephen PASKELL • Stephen SHEPHEARD • Steve NICHOLLS • Tim MUNN • Tina RICHARDS • Trish TAZZINI-LLOYD • Viv BURBIDGE-SMITH
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Pontypridd parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyPenallta (5m), Coed Cefn-pwll-du (8.5m), Cardiff (9.2m), Merthyr (9.6m), Aberdare (9.6m), Trelai Park (9.7m), Aberbeeg (11.3m), Tremorfa (11.9m), Grangemoor (12m), Bryn Bach (12.8m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.