Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Poole parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Poole parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Poole Park. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Poole parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in one of the many local cafes in town or the concessions within the park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex CADZOW • Amy WALKER-WESTON • Andrew HARDY • Andy FLOCKHART • Andy ROBSON • Charlie STEVENS • Colin COOPER • Daniel CROWHURST • Darren WHEELER • Dave John COOPER • David HEATH • David RITCHIE • Eve FILMER • Freya PAYNE • George FARLEY • Grace BANYARD • Graham FILMER • Helen MULFORD • Herve TRIBOUILLOY • Ian EDWARDS • Ian PAYNE • James FULLER • Jeremy CHANNON • Jim WINDEBANK • John LOMAX • Jonathan ADDISON • Julie BLISS • Karen BOURTON • Katie CURE • Kay WILLIAMS • Liz ROBSON • Louise BURRIDGE • Louise GOODWIN • Lucy PAYNE • Luisa HOLT • Mark KIMBER • Mark SQUIBB • Martin ROGERS • Mel CARROLL • Michael HUGHES • Mike CLEMSON • Mike CURE • Neil RYAN • Nigel HARDING • Nikki KIMBER • Pat BRADSHAW • Patrick DOMINEY • Paul WILSHER • Phil MERRELL • Robert STONE • Sarah DURLEY-WHITE • Simon ANDREWS • Simon BLISS • Stuart NEWMAN • Vanya RITCHIE • William GODWIN
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Poole parkrun happen.
Poole parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyUpton House (2.2m), Bournemouth (6m), Moors Valley (10.4m), Blandford (13.1m), Lymington Woodside (18.6m), Brockenhurst (18.9m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.