Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Porthcawl parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Porthcawl Seafront, Bridgend County, South Wales. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Porthcawl parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in a local café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amy DAVIDSON • Anthony KAVANAGH • Antony PHILLIPS • Anwen DANDO • Cerys JONES • Charlotte WATKINS • Danny BEAL • Eric HUGHES • Fleur JONES • Geraldine TUCKER • Iwan JOHNS • Jacqueline BRACE • James MARKS • John HODGES • Kate JENKINS • Ken MILLIGAN • Kimberley DAVIES • Laura RICHARDS • Lauren THOMAS • Lilli FURNESS • Lloyd DANDO • Margaret ROBERTS • Mark TOWNSEND • Martin GUSH • Michelle MOLE • Mike ATKINS • Oliver GRIFFITHS • Philip HARROWING • Rhiannon WHITELEY • Richard DANDO • Rosalind DAVIES • Steve BRACE • Steve PICTON • Stuart DAVIDSON • Susan GULLICK • Tom POWELL • Tony BURT
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Porthcawl parkrun happen.
Porthcawl parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyMaesteg (9.4m), Gnoll (13.3m), Swansea Bay (14.6m), Pontypridd (18m), Barry Island (19.6m), Aberdare (19.8m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.