All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Portsmouth Lakeside parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Portsmouth Lakeside parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Portsmouth Lakeside parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Starbucks - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adrian COLLIER • Alexander COLE • Anne SMITH • Becca MALONE • Brian CLARKE • Carol WILSON • Cassandra SIMPSON • Charles LE ROUX • Charlie WATTS • Debbie MOTTERSHEAD • Jennifer WILKINS • Jeremy EMERY • John MOTTERSHEAD • Julie WATTS • Kev RAYMOND • Kevin LEIGHFIELD • Lisa CLIFTON • Liza HIDE-SMITH • Mike CREEDY • Neil CLARK • Phoebe CLIFTON • Richard MOAKES • Sarina COLLIS • Tina EMERY
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Portsmouth Lakeside parkrun happen.
Portsmouth Lakeside parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Portsmouth Lakeside parkrun is cancelled on 23/01/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyFareham (3.8m), Southsea (4.3m), Havant (5.2m), Lee-on-the-Solent (6m), Whiteley (7.9m), Queen Elizabeth (9.2m), Netley Abbey (11.2m), Medina I.O.W. (12.6m), Chichester (13.3m), Itchen Valley Country (13.4m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.