All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Preston Park parkrun, Brighton - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Preston Park parkrun, Brighton?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Preston Park, Brighton, East Sussex. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Preston Park parkrun, Brighton needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Chalet Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Ahmed HAZEEMA • Aidan HARVEY • Ann WITHERS • Anton PRUDEN • Barney SPEIGHT • Chris KEENE • David GIBSON • David HOY • Freya LEMAN • George DAVALL • Graham EVANS • Jacob DEAN • Jacy MARKS • Jake BEARD • Jeannie BROOKER • Jon RIDGE • Joshua MORRIS-BLAKE • Kaan DAVEY • Martin THOMAS • Michael JARVIS • Ned BURTON • Nick HEARN • Nicola THOMAS • Nigel MEAGER • Paige RICHARDSON • Pete SOUTHERN • Ros COOK • Ryan BEER • Sarah MAYFIELD • Sian DAVIS • Tobias KENNEDY • Tobias KENNEDY
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Preston Park parkrun, Brighton happen.
Preston Park parkrun, Brighton takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Preston Park parkrun, Brighton is cancelled on 17/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyBrighton & Hove (1m), Hove Promenade (1.5m), Bevendean Down (1.8m), East Brighton (2.7m), Peacehaven (7.8m), Lancing Beach Green (7.8m), Worthing (9.7m), Seaford Beach (10.9m), Clair (11.4m), Uckfield (14.8m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.