Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Princes parkrun, Liverpool - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Princes parkrun, Liverpool?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Princes Park, Liverpool L8 3SB. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Princes parkrun, Liverpool needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Ryde Café, Cains Brewery off Stanhope Street, Liverpool, L8 5XJ - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alice GREEN • Barry BRIGHT • Brian HIGGINS • Carolyn HOLT • Catherine Elizabeth NEVIN • Chris PROBERT • Chris PROBERT • Dave DANDO • Dave OWENS • David LYNAN • Diane ROGERS • Ellen COYLE • Felicity PAWLING • Filipe FORTES • Guy ROBERTS • Hannah SARGEANT • Hekim HANNAN • John SHAW • Kate MACFARLANE • Kathryn BRADLEY • Katie LIEW • Laura HARDY • Leslie NEVIN • Mal BALMER • Marie MOTLEY • Martin ROGERS • Mary WOODCOCK • Michael CUNNINGHAM • Michael FARMER • Myka HEARD • Neil TABOR • Rachel SMITH • Ralph PAWLING • Rebecca SELMAN • Richard COSTAIN • Sallyann HARDWICK • Sara OWCZARCZAK-GARSTECKA • Sherif ESSA • Soraya MEAH • Stuart BRANDWOOD • Valerie FARMER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Princes parkrun, Liverpool happen.
Princes parkrun, Liverpool takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyBirkenhead (3.9m), Croxteth Hall (4.7m), Knowsley (6.2m), Crosby (7.6m), Ellesmere Port (8.2m), Widnes (9.4m), Sutton Manor (9.6m), St Helens (10.2m), Phoenix (11.8m), Ormskirk (12.5m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.