Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Raphael parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Raphael Park, Main Road, Romford, RM2 5EB. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Raphael parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Costa on Main Road - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam COALS • Ainara LEUNDA • Carol WHITE • Cary DRISCOLL • David O'BRIEN • Debra DUNCAN-SILVERA • Denise LINAY • Eric KEHR • Euan BURT • Gary CARDNELL • James BUTLER • Justin BARRETT • Katy MULLETT • Keith MAKINSON • Leslie ADLER • Louise MARSHALL • Lucinda WYNNE • Mark DE FARIA-THOMAS • Mark PEARCE • Michael YORE • Neil FENTON • Nicola RANDLE • Sarah BURT • Suzanne JENKINS
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Raphael parkrun happen.
Raphael parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyHarrow Lodge (2.1m), Brentwood (4.1m), Barking (5.3m), Valentines (5.3m), Roding Valley (6.5m), Wanstead Flats (7.8m), Beckton (8.1m), Walthamstow (8.7m), Victoria Dock (9.3m), Hackney Marshes (9.6m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.