All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Rickmansworth parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Rickmansworth parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Rickmansworth Aquadrome, Frogmoor Lane, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1NB. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Rickmansworth parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Café in the Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Anastacia PALMER • Andrew CHATER • Andy NICE • Austin BAKER • Cameron FRASER • Caroline WILKES • Diane ANSTISS • Harry LOVATT • Iain SCARLETT • Jevern PARTRIDGE • Jim RAYMOND • Joanne NEWMAN • Kelly BAKER • L HARRISON • Lesley KEDDY • Martin James ALLEN • Martin PRIOR • Paul ORANGE • Paul WILKES • Richard ALLIBONE • Rosie CHATER • Roy HENDERSON • Sophie CHATER • Sue CARVELLL • Toby WILKES
Rickmansworth parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Rickmansworth parkrun is cancelled on 31/10/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbySouth Oxhey (3.3m), Cassiobury (3.4m), Church Mead (6.4m), Harrow (6.7m), Aldenham (6.9m), Black Park (7.1m), Northala Fields (7.6m), Canons Park (7.8m), Gadebridge (8.7m), St Albans (9.7m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.