This week, our volunteer team are again looking forward to welcoming you to our inaugural run following its cancellation last week for safety reasons.
We hope that the weather will be kinder to us, but are not taking that for granted! We’ll monitor the situation and assess the course for ice on Saturday morning.
Beware of MAJOR delays getting to the start. In particular, avoid Friars Walk car park which is likely to be no go after 8:30 with long queues and SIGNIFICANT traffic congestion. Alternatives are Kingsway NP20 1DT, Queensway NP20 4AX, Clarence Place NP19 7AB. Even better please come next week or the week after!
If you are coming GET HERE EARLY!