Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Roberts Park parkrun
What is Roberts Park parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Roberts Park, Higher Coach Road, Baildon, West Yorkshire, BD17 7LU. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Roberts Park parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Half Moon Café in Roberts Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Annette JOHNSON • Cathy SCARR • Chris TAYLOR • Corin DONNE • Daniel CHERINGTON • David ROBERTSHAW • Debbie BLAND • Edward GRACE • Emily ROBERTSHAW • Helen WALSTOW • Judy ROBINSON • Karen PIDDUCK • Louise POWELL • Margaret BRITTON • Nigel PEPPER • Philip BLAND • Richard SOPF • Rita MALLINSON COOKSON • Sam SWIFT • Sharon COUSEN • Yvonne HARRISON
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Roberts Park parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Roberts Park parkrun is cancelled on 27/11/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyMyrtle (1.9m), Bradford (2m), Horton Park (4.1m), Bowling Park (4.9m), Cliffe Castle (5.4m), Chevin Forest (6.3m), Bramley (6.8m), Halifax (8.3m), Oakwell Hall (8.6m), Armley (8.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.