This event is currently suspended due to COVID-19.
For country specific information around events in this country, please see here.
Roundhay junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Roundhay junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds). Due to COVID-19 restrictions only those aged 4 to 10 years old may take part until further notice.
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place in Roundhay Park, Leeds. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in a local café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amanda GREEN • Anika MCKAY • Ben WATERFALL • Deborah WALL • Esther VENNING • Hannah CORNE • James BALKWILL • Janice RUSH • Margaret COOK • Margaret MCGUIRE • Mark GREEN • Martin MCGUIRE • Martin SMITH • Matthew JACOBS • Meryll CRIPPS • Michael ROBERTS • Peter JOHNSTONE • Peter RUSH • Philip LIM • Philippa TREVORROW • Terence Michael BALDWINSON • Warren DENNISON
Roundhay junior parkrun takes place
every week on a Sunday
Please note Roundhay junior parkrun is cancelled on 18/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.