Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Royal Tunbridge Wells parkrun
What is Royal Tunbridge Wells parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Dunorlan Park, Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3QA. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Royal Tunbridge Wells parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Dunorlan Park Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alasdair SHUTT • Alex GREEN • Amélie FORREST • Andy GARRATT • Benny FIDDIMORE • Chris MULLALEY • Coral SADLER • Dave BARR • Dave PRENTIS • David HARMAN • Emily MCFARLIN • Erica JONES • Evie WATSON • Helen SANSON • Hugh STEPHENSON • Imogen BURMAN-MITCHELL • Iwan PEARCE • Jack HAWKER • Jane FENTIMAN • Joseph WATTS • Juanita MCFARLIN • Judy GUEST • Kelvin DESMOYERS-DAVIS • Kitt BAGULEY • Liz HAWKER • Marianne CROKER • Mark SCOTT • Megan HOUGHTON • Monty CUNLIFFE • Oliver BARTER • Quinton WOOD • Rachel SADLER • Rebecca FIDDIMORE • Richard NASH • Riya RANJAN • Robin BARWICK • Rose SAWYER • Sarah MCFARLIN • Scarlett HALL • Soline DUFFIELD • Sophie BARR • Stanley WHITTINGTON • Steven FUSSELL • Susie NORWOOD • Theo YATES • Tracey STEWART • Victoria CAGLAR • William BARTER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Royal Tunbridge Wells parkrun happen.
Royal Tunbridge Wells parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyTonbridge (4.5m), Kingdom (5.7m), Bedgebury Pinetum (8.3m), East Grinstead (12.3m), Squerryes Winery (13.1m), Uckfield (13.1m), Malling (14.2m), Maidstone (14.8m), Lullingstone (15.7m), Orpington (17.6m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.