Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Rugby parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Whinfield Recreation Ground, Clifton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 3SD. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Rugby parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Canal Lounge @ Bridge 66 at Clifton Wharf, CV23 0EY - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aldous YOUNG • Anna KIRK • Ben KIRK • Benjamin HUTCHINS • Esther HUTCHINS-MORANT • Hannah HUTCHINS-MORANT • Helen KIRK • Janet BOX • Jo COX • Kim WAKEFIELD • Lance RILEY • Lee CHASE • Lucy DENTON • Marieluise HORNE • Merryn HUTCHINS-MORANT • Michael COLCLASURE • Petra MEESON • Richard BRITTAIN • Ruby STILGOE • Sharon GRAHAM • Sophie BOX
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Rugby parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyDaventry (8.4m), Dallas Burston Polo Club (11m), Bedworth (12.1m), Coventry (12.1m), Leamington (12.7m), Market Harborough (14.9m), Brixworth Country (15m), Sixfields Upton (16m), Warwick Racecourse (16.4m), Northampton (17.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.