Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Rutland Water parkrun
What is Rutland Water parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Rutland Water Reservoir, Normanton Road, Edith Weston, Oakham, LE15 8HD. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Rutland Water parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Waterside Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Caroline ROBERTSON • Charlie NOBLE • Cheryl ALLIBONE • Chloe ARTIS • Christine WISE • Darren BARRATT • David BABBS • Desi GILLESPIE • Elizabeth MEYNELL • Emmanuel DUPONT • Gus HAGGER • Henry CLIFTON • Hilary VOGES • John O'CARROLL • Jonathan STEELE • Lucy COOKER • Mark JOHNSTONE • Megan RICHARDSON • Mel CLARK • Mike FREEMAN • Morag ROBERTS • Richard WILLIAMS • Sam JEFFRIES • Susan D FISHER • Trevor WISE • Vanessa WINTERS
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Rutland Water parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyCorby (10.7m), Melton Mowbray (14.2m), Ferry Meadows (14.3m), Market Harborough (17.2m), Kettering (18.3m), Snowden Field (19.4m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.