All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Salcey Forest parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Salcey Forest parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Salcey Forest, Wootton Road, Hartwell, Northamptonshire, NN7 2HX. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Salcey Forest parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Grounds Café Salcey - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aidan GREEN • David GREEN • Dean B. SARTIN • Dede GREEN • Erica VAN BREE • Gordon SMITH • Helen SARTIN • Jane TIMMIS • Jessica DOREY • Jim EASTMENT • Jo DELLER • Karen CLARK • Kathy SAUNDERS • Katie DELLER • Liz SMITH • Lynett PILGRIM • Madeleine WAIN • Maisie GREEN • Niamh DAVEY • Nicolette GREEN • Nik DAVEY • Patricia JACKSON • Reuben DOY • Richard WAIN • Rosemarie VAN BREE • Sarah DOREY • Simon GURNEY • Tim SAUNDERS • Tom DOREY
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Salcey Forest parkrun happen.
Salcey Forest parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Salcey Forest parkrun is cancelled on 15/08/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyNorthampton (6.4m), Sixfields Upton (6.4m), Watermeadows (6.5m), Linford Wood (7.8m), Milton Keynes (9.1m), Irchester Country (11.2m), Brixworth Country (11.2m), Buckingham (12.6m), Great Denham (14.3m), Millennium Country (14.6m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.