Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Severn Bridge parkrun
What is Severn Bridge parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Severn Bridge, Caerwent Lane, Thornwell, Chepstow, NP16 5GH. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Severn Bridge parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in at Thornwell Football Club, 16 Tenby Lane, Chepstow, NP16 5GH - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Brenda AVERY • Carol DUNSBEE • Caroline HAY • Cj DE MOOI • Douglas PITT • Grace NICHOLAS • Jo CANN • John MUNDAY • John WHITELEGG • Jonathan CARTER • Jonathan PHELPS • Julian SMITH • Kate WEBSTER • Lis NICHOLAS • Lorraine CLARKE • Louise WILLIAMS • Mark NICOL • Paul GRIFFITHS • Susan SMITH
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Severn Bridge parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyRogiet (5.5m), Thornbury (5.8m), Berkeley Green (8.7m), Lydney (9.2m), Eastville (11m), Ashton Court (12.2m), Pomphrey Hill (12.5m), Chipping Sodbury (12.6m), Wotton (12.7m), Mallards Pike (12.8m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.