Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Shrewsbury parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The Quarry, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 1RN. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Shrewsbury parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Stop coffee shop, 3 St Julian's Crescent, Shrewsbury SY1 1UD - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew I'ANSON • Ben BANKS • Bob TURNER • Cameron BEDDOWS • Chris WOOD • Darren PRICE • Debbie ARMSTRONG • Dee HANCOCK • Diane GILL • Emma KEIRLE • Faye LORENTE SHYLLON • Glenn FRANCKE • Graham EVANS • Heather JARGUS-BROWN • Ian DAVIES • Jan COOK • Jennie HESKETH • John ATYEO • Judy GARDNER • Julia THOMAS • Kate CUNNINGHAM • Liz MALPASS • Lynn MCINTYRE • Margaret CONNARTY • Mark GRICE • Nick DEANE • Pete HOUGH • Peter METCALFE • Philippa WHITTLE • Rhian OXENHAM • Riccardo PENSA • Rick ROBSON • Sally JOYNER • Sara YOUNG • Susan J BOWES • Teresa BAINES • Tilly GREEN • Tom LELLO • Wendy HARTWIG
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Shrewsbury parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Shrewsbury parkrun is cancelled on 27/11/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyTelford (13.3m), Henley Wood, Oswestry (15.6m), Alderford Lake (17.4m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.