Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Skipton parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Skipton parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Aireville Park, Gargrave Road, Skipton, BD23 1UQ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Skipton parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Coffee Lounge which is located on the left hand side as you enter Craven Swimming Pool and Fitness Centre, less than 100 meters from the parkrun finish - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Ann-Marie BULCOCK • Antony RADLEY • Ben SWAIN • Charlie BOND • Claire OLIVER • Gary MCKINNEY • Geoffrey HOWARD • Gillian MAYFIELD • James ASHLEY • Janet COUTTS • Jo TAMSONS • Joel DALBY • Jules SWAIN • Kathryn RADLEY • Kirsty PETTIT • Lesley GOULD • Michael MCINNES • Molly BOND • Nigel PEPPER • Peter WOOD • Phil DAVIES • Rachel BOND • Sheila PEPPER • Stuart BOND • Tom ASHLEY • Vicky JACKSON • Wendy ASHLEY • Wendy HALL
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Skipton parkrun happen.
Skipton parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Skipton parkrun is cancelled on 07/08/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyCliffe Castle (7.6m), Pendle (9.1m), Myrtle (11.1m), Bradford (14.5m), Burnley (14.9m), Clitheroe Castle (16.1m), Horton Park (16.1m), Centre Vale (17.1m), Halifax (17.1m), Bowling Park (17.3m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.