Tomorrow – 15th February

Spr course Spr finish Spr3 Sprcourse 2We are still hoping that tomorrow's parkrun will go ahead. A decision will be made tomorrow morning and is of course dependant on the weather. As of now, the course is runnable although slippy and wet in parts. Wear off road shoes or flippers. Check Facebook tomorrow morning before you leave so you don't have a wasted journey.

However we are still short of volunteers. Can you help? Without at least three more we may have to cancel anyway or run it without times