Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Southampton parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Southampton Common. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Southampton parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Hawthorns Centre cafe - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aleasha MALLON • Alex BEATON • Ali AYRES • Alison CATT • Anna BONAER • Barbara COGMAN • Christine HILL • Daniel BIBBY • Daniel BONAER • David CAPPS • Duncan EDWARDS • Elaine June WINTER • Ellie KENSHOLE • Emily URBEN • Erin SPENCER • Fiona DAVEY • Gareth JONES • Gordon COCKBURN • Grace URBEN • Helen BONAER • Ian HAMBLY • John KENSHOLE • Jon TRIGGS • Karen URBEN • Katie BROWN • Lana GAVIN • Lynne ALLAN • Matt GOSS • Michael DODD • Nic WOOLLARD • Ollie HYDE • Peat ALLAN • Peter HILL • Peter ROE • Phil BLAKE • Ruth MURPHY • Sarah CRYER • Sarah DAVIES • Sarah WEBB • Sue WILSON • Trevor Alan ELLERY • Zillah LEACH
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Southampton parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyItchen Valley Country (3.2m), Eastleigh (3.6m), Netley Abbey (5.1m), Whiteley (7.4m), Brockenhurst (9.9m), Winchester (10.9m), Fareham (11.7m), Lee-on-the-Solent (12.3m), Lymington Woodside (13.6m), Portsmouth Lakeside (15.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.