5th November 2011

 Dear Runners,

As you may be aware, tomorrow is Bonfire night, so the park will be having a fireworks display, we have not had any confirmation from the park staff as to whether the setting up/aftermath will effect our run. 

We have decided to go ahead with the run rather than cancel, however all runners should be prepared for the possibility of an alternative route or last minute cancellation should the route be unsafe.