Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Southport parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Hesketh Park, Park Crescent, Southport, PR9 9ND. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Southport parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Hesketh Park Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aisha TAUJANSKAS • Alex WALTON • Ali CROSS • Anthony HEPPLE • Bethany SWIFT • Bruce MCDOUGALL • Christine WEBSTER • David MARSH • Deborah CARR • Denise MCDOUGALL • Dianne BURNETT • Ellie IRELAND • Emma KAVANAGH • Emma STOKES • Helen HIBLE • Jan MARSH • Jill WATSON • Jillian NORTH • John HARRILD • Juliette WELLS • Katharine PERRY • Katie MAWDSLEY • Keith LUNT • Keith SWIFT • Laura HESKETH • Lauren VINCENT • Lee BIBBY • Leo TOBIN • Liam DOHERTY • Lisa LOWERY • Mari DYSON • N NORTH • Pat DODD • Pat KEARSEY • Paula ADAMSON • Peter STOKES • Sarah PICKERILL • Simon TOBIN • Trace ALLAN • Zana LADIPO
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Southport parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyKew Woods (1.9m), Lytham Hall (6.1m), Ormskirk (8.2m), Blackpool (10.9m), Tawd Valley (11.3m), Crosby (12.3m), Preston (13.3m), Croxteth Hall (15.3m), Haigh Woodland (16.5m), St Helens (16.6m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.