Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Southwark parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Southwark Park, just off Lower Road in Rotherhithe in the borough of Southwark, SE16, London. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Southwark parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Surrey Docks pub, Southwark Park Café and the Lodge Space - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex RUDYS • Anmol KHURANA • Austine MOEMEKE • Christian KEYS • Dana SHOCKMAN • Douglas Archibald CAMERON • Ellie AWFORD • Emma MCFADDEN • Ffion THOMAS • Flavia MALIM • James HUTCHINSON • Jenny HUTCHINSON • Jeric YUEN • Jo-Ann GONSALVES • Kc LLOYD • Lesley PALFREY • Madeleine BROWN • Mike KROTOSKY • Nadine EDWARDS • Rhiannon SOWERBUTTS • Sergio BENIS • Soumya CHATTOPADHYAY • Tom REX
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Southwark parkrun happen.
Southwark parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Southwark parkrun is cancelled on 25/09/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyBurgess (1.4m), Mile End (1.8m), Hilly Fields (2.6m), Peckham Rye (2.7m), Victoria Dock (3.2m), Dulwich (3.7m), Brockwell (3.7m), Catford (3.7m), Highbury Fields (4.2m), Hackney Marshes (4.3m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.