All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Southwick Country parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Southwick Country parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Southwick Country Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Southwick Country parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Squirrel's Tearoom cafe within Southwick Country Park - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alexander ROSS • Benjamin HAILS • Bernadette ROSS • Bex WALSH-HILL • Catherine GREENLAND • Cathy WARNER • Charlotte HILL • Colin SAWYER • Dawn SAWYER • Eileen FARRELL • Eloise NICE • Fiona PRICE • George Robert SAWYER • Gil NOTT • Jeanette SIMS • Jensen WALSH • Jerry CLARK • Jo FINCH • Jonathan ROLINSON • Jorja WARNER • Josephine FARRELL • Katharine FARRELL • Keith GETHERIDGE • Locke WALSH • Michael GERMANY • Michael GUY • Mick MARCHANT • Paul BRAZIER • Richard PARKE • Sarah BARKER • Sean PRICE • Simon LATHBURY • Victoria FARRELL • Wendy MARCHANT
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Southwick Country parkrun happen.
Southwick Country parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Southwick Country parkrun is cancelled on 17/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyThe Old Showfield (5.8m), Bath Skyline (6m), Melksham (6.5m), Chippenham (11.9m), Somerdale Pavilion (14m), Shepton Mallet (15.7m), Pomphrey Hill (15.9m), Chipping Sodbury (17.9m), Eastville (18.1m), Ashton Court (19.9m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.