Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Tetbury Goods Shed parkrun
What is Tetbury Goods Shed parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Tetbury Goods Shed, Gumstool Hill, Tetbury, GL8 8DG. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Tetbury Goods Shed parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Whistle Stop Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alexis SHEA • Bernadette BELL • Christine MEEK • Claire NEALE • Darren MUSTOE • Dee BUSS • Diana D'ARCY • Ellis SINCLAIR • Emma VICKERS • Holly BELL • Jacqui SNEDDON-JENKINS • Jane PRITCHARD • Lou DAWSON • Lucy BROWN • Mike BRYCE • Nea SNEDDON-JENKINS • Nicki SINCLAIR • Paul SHEA • Sally PATTERSON • Stephen CHIDLEY
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Tetbury Goods Shed parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Tetbury Goods Shed parkrun is cancelled on 04/12/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyStratford Park, Stroud (8.3m), Cirencester (8.7m), Wotton (9.2m), Stonehouse (9.8m), Chipping Sodbury (12.2m), Chippenham (12.4m), Kingsway (13.7m), Lydiard (14m), Berkeley Green (15.1m), Gloucester City (15.8m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.