Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Tetbury Goods Shed parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Tetbury Goods Shed parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Tetbury Goods Shed, Gumstool Hill, Tetbury, GL8 8DG. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Tetbury Goods Shed parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Whistle Stop Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Catherine CHIDLEY • Clare WALKER • Eileen HODGSON • Elaine KIRTON • Francis MARRIOTT • Jane PRITCHARD • Lou DAWSON • Nick MOORE • Nicola IND • Peter HODGSON • Rachel MCADAM • Sally PATTERSON • Stephen CHIDLEY
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Tetbury Goods Shed parkrun happen.
Tetbury Goods Shed parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyStratford Park, Stroud (8.3m), Cirencester (8.7m), Wotton (9.2m), Stonehouse (9.8m), Chipping Sodbury (12.2m), Chippenham (12.4m), Kingsway (13.7m), Lydiard (14m), Berkeley Green (15.1m), Gloucester City (15.8m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.