What is Tewkesbury parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at the Vineyards, Gander Lane, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 5PG. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Tewkesbury parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Tewkesbury Rugby Club - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alan WHITBY
- Alec VINCENT
- Ali JONES
- Alice SIMMONS
- Amelia KLECZYNSKA
- Anthony FOY
- Cam PAY
- Claire ASHMORE
- Claire GENT
- David AGUIRRE
- Dylan COXSHALL
- Elaine VINCENT
- Isabel LIMER
- James AUBURY
- Jane SAUER
- Jean MANSFIELD
- Linda YOUNGER
- Michael YOUNGER
- Nick CURD
- Nigel TILLOTT
- Noel GREEN
- Roy NORTHCOTT
- Samantha ROBINSON
- Sharon LOCKLEY
- Sheena MOSELEY
- Tim BESIEN
- Tom WESTWOOD
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Tewkesbury parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyCheltenham (6.3m), King George V Playing Field (6.3m), Gloucester North (8.2m), Gloucester City (9.6m), Evesham (11.1m), Newent (11.5m), Kingsway (12.5m), Worcester (13.8m), Worcester Pitchcroft (15.1m), Stratford Park, Stroud (16.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.