The Wammy parkrun
What is The Wammy parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The Wammy, Lower Milehouse Road, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 6HH. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
The Wammy parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Ken's Café hosted at Newcastle AC clubhouse which is five minutes walk from the finish - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alisia EVANS
- Anna DRINKWATER
- Ben TOMKINSON
- Charlie COX
- Dave STREET
- David STEELE
- Ed MCCAULEY
- Felix MCCAULEY
- Jacob TOMKINSON
- Joy TUNE
- Kaitlyn PEARCE
- Kelly COLCLOUGH
- Ken RICHARDS
- Martin FOX
- Michael John UNWIN
- Paul PRIOR
- Peter COOMBS
- Rebecca STOKES
- Robert HAGAN
- Sally ALDRIDGE
- Samuel TUNE
- Sarah TUNE
- Tony OLIVER
- William TOMKINSON
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
The Wammy parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyHanley (2.7m), Trentham Gardens (4.1m), Congleton (9.9m), Crewe (11.1m), Isabel Trail (15.2m), Macclesfield (16.8m), Alderford Lake (18.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.