Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Tilgate parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Tilgate Park, Crawley, West Sussex. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Tilgate parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Tilgate Forest Golf Centre, just past the Fisherman’s car park. They serve an excellent breakfast and also do refillable tea/coffee - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan LITCHFIELD • Antony WELLER • Claire PAGE • Clare CLARKE-JONES • Corey LANGRIDGE • Darren HUNT • David PRINCE • Debby SCOTT • Gill TURNER • James DUNN • John EVANS • John HAYNES • Julie ROBERTS • Julie SANDERS • Len GOLDING • Loraine MOSLEY • Louise HAYNES • Lucy PRESLAND • Ludwig RAY • Marit MATHISEN • Martin PRESLAND • Max DOHERTY • Nigel FIELD • Paul LUTTMAN • Peter MELOY • Ria BEAL • Robert COPPER • Sarah CLAPP • Simon MEAD • Steve BUTLER • Tim LUNNON • Warwick MULLAN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Tilgate parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyIfield Mill Pond (2m), Horsham (6.9m), Clair (7.2m), East Grinstead (8m), Reigate Priory (9.6m), Mole Valley (12.4m), Cranleigh (14m), Banstead Woods (14.6m), Uckfield (15m), Kingdom (15.4m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.