Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Tonbridge parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Castle Road (behind the swimming pool), Tonbridge, TN9 1HR. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Tonbridge parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Swimming Pool Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Ali FARRALL • Andrew WOODING JONES • Anthony LESTER • Caroline BROOKS-JOHNSON • Catherine MOORE • Chloe HARRIS • Colette HARRIS • David SUDDES • Dominic BOULLE • Halcyon BROOKS-JOHNSON • Harry HARRIS • Hebe BYFIELD • James PAGE • Jean BOULLE • Jemima YEATS-BROWN • Jennifer YEATS - BROWN • Joanna YEATS-BROWN • Jon TURTLE • Juni RIPLEY • Justine NORRIS • Kirsten LESTER • Laura GROVE • Lionel STIELOW • Michael YOULTON • Mick BARSTOW • Milena ROBERTSON • Neil ARMSTRONG • Neil BROOKS-JOHNSON • Patrick BAREHAM • Penny WARR • Ray PRICE • Richard WILSON • Sarah HALSTEAD • Stuart GRANT • Tom HUXLEY
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Tonbridge parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyRoyal Tunbridge Wells (4.5m), Kingdom (5.2m), Squerryes Winery (9.6m), Malling (10.9m), Lullingstone (11.3m), Bedgebury Pinetum (11.7m), Maidstone (12.3m), East Grinstead (12.6m), Orpington (13.3m), Swanley (14.9m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.