Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Tooting Common parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Tooting Common parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Tooting Common, Doctor Johnson Avenue, Tooting, London, SW16 1RT. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Tooting Common parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Tooting Bec Common Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex DE SALIS • Bernard MUSCAT • Catherine LAW • Cecilia BOGLE • Ciar O'HARE • Craig DUNCAN • David LANE • Emily TABRAHAM • Felicity DE SALIS • Francis ROSENBERG • Hannah TANKARD • Jaspal DHALLEY • Jeremy HEARD • Laura DE ROOY • Leo THISTLETON-SMITH • Liam O'HARE • Maria GORMAN • Michael John MORFEY • Nick GIDDY • Oliver BRADDICK • Oliver HARTLEY • Ralph BAKER • Richard BOGLE • Richard STANSFIELD • Rob WOODWARD • Ruth SLATER • Scarlett JEWELL • Simon GALLACHER • Sophie COLE • Steve BOSLEY • Stuart COURT • Suzi NORSWORTHY • Tanya HAYES • Thomas HAYES • Tom BAKER • Valentina COLUSSI
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Tooting Common parkrun happen.
Tooting Common parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyClapham Common (1.6m), Brockwell (2.2m), Dulwich (3m), Crystal Palace (3.6m), Wimbledon Common (3.7m), Peckham Rye (4m), Fulham Palace (4.1m), Burgess (4.5m), South Norwood (4.5m), Lloyd (5.5m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.